The Kingdom Webminister is a greater office in the Kingdom of Atenveldt, reporting to Crown & Soc Webminister. This officer is responsible for maintaining the web presence for the Kingdom of Atenveldt and monitoring and evaluating other baronial web sites for the kingdom. As with other Kingdom Officers, there is a requirement to have an emergency deputy. This volunteer position is very time consuming and the Officer must be reasonably available and responsive. This specific role is directly applicable for modern resumes.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Managing a Webhosting Account
• Google Suite Administration
• Domain Management
• Content Updates & User Access Management
• Website Compliance per Society Standards
• Sending Regular Reports to the Applicable Society Officer
• Reviewing Regular Reports from Local Baronial Officers
• Partnering with the Kingdom Calendar Officer, Regnum Officer, and Abacus Herald for Website Updates
• Recruiting and Training a Kingdom Emergency Deputy
• Assist in the Recruitment, Training, Warranting, and Coaching of Local Baronial Web Ministers
• Strong Communication and Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Excellent Time and Task Management
• Electronically Connected and Available (text, phone, email, etc.)
• Working with additional deputies is strongly encouraged
• Experience working with a volunteer staff
• Technical Knowledge and Experience in Website Maintenance
Interested candidates can immediately have visibility to the administrative sections of the website to get a feel for the existing technology and the scope of the position.
Please send a letter of intent, an SCA and modern resume to the Crown (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Kingdom Webminister (email@example.com), and Kingdom Seneschal (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than July 1st, 2018.